RamsayMedia is an innovative and principled South African media company that delivers original quality content to audiences across multiple platforms. Our mission is to provide our clients with innovative communication solutions through the delivery of world-class content that entertains, informs and inspires audiences.
Reporting to the Group National Sales Manager, the Account Manager will be responsible for selling across all platforms including sponsorships on all four of our brands; CAR, Leisure Wheels, Getaway and Popular Mechanics.
You’ll need to be passionate about our brands, have great media contacts in a variety of industries and possess the ability to convince clients (or their partners) of the value of forming lasting relationships with our great brands.
You will be responsible for:
- Selling advertising solutions across all platforms including sponsorships
- Achieving monthly sales targets
- Interpreting, researching and creating sales presentations
- Sourcing of leads, and building relationships with potential clients and agencies
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients and agencies
- Protecting, developing and expanding the existing customer base and revenue generation across all selling opportunities
We’re interested in individuals who can clearly demonstrate the following:
- A Minimum of 5-10 years relevant experience in digital, print and sponsorship sales
- An ability to relate to and sell the brand strengths to the target market
- A portfolio of clients with established relations within the motor manufacturing, technology, lifestyle, grooming, fashion and liquor industries will be highly advantageous
- A knowledge of the media industry and established relations with key people at agency and client level
- Excellent sales, presentation, communication and telesales skills
- The ability to interpret, research and create sales presentations
- The ability to actively negotiate and close deals, as well as deliver an excellent level of client service
- Enthusiasm, flexibility, energy and team skills
- Honesty and integrity
- The ability to nurture the current portfolio of clients, together with the ability to hunt for new business
- Computer literacy
- Sound business skills and the ability to seek new opportunities for expansion of both the brand and revenue
- Own motor vehicle and valid driver’s license is essential
If you’re ready for the challenge, and you’re sure that you meet the criteria, please send a motivation letter and an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Thursday 13 April 2017
Further correspondence will only be entered into with candidates under consideration for the position. Should you not have heard from us within 10 days of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.